Select style & size:Select options
So maybe that Vegas trip wasn't a great idea right before the season started. But even with your depleted funds, you can still snag a new board that rips the whole mountain thanks to Gnu's Money Snowboard. Designed to bail you out when you need a solid board on a small budget, this board delivers true all-terrain performance and freestyle fun at a fraction of the cost of some other snowboards.
A blend of rocker and mellow elliptical camber keeps the board loose and floaty enough for jibbing and pow surfing, while still retaining the pop and drive you want for carving steeps and sending jumps. The directional shape feels similar to a twin so you can kill it in the park, but adds a bit of extra control and float for ripping natural terrain. Its mid-soft flex keeps it loose enough for jibbing in the park, while the triax-over-biax layup ensures it still has enough pop and response for high-speed ripping. Plus, it's built right here in America using eco-friendly materials and techniques so you can feel good knowing it caused less harm to the environment while also supporting snowboarders with jobs.
- Budget-friendly ride that offers all-mountain performance
- C2 profile offers perfect blend of grip, control, and float
- Mid-soft flex is easy to control and jib with
- Directional twin shape adds drive and power
- Tri-wood blend core from sustainably harvested trees
- UHMW sidewalls enhance strength and durability
- Co-Ex extruded base is fast and easy to maintain
- Gnu makes innovative snowboard solutions right here in the USA
- Item #GNU005J
- Q & A
Little brother is stoked
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Getting my little brother back into snowboarding is truly an amazing feeling and this board was a perfect reintroduction back into a sport we both love. The directional shape and C2 BTX Profile are a great combination for his intermediate skill level and he will also not get bored as he progresses on this deck. Big bro killed it with this one!