Select style & size:Select options
Although the Gnu Money Snowboard offers all-mountain performance and might sound like your bank account won't be able to handle a season pass purchase, don't freak. Designed to bail you out when you need a solid board on a small budget, this board delivers true all-terrain mastery and freestyle fun at a fraction of the cost of some other snowboards.
The C2e offers a blend of rocker and mellow elliptical camber that keeps the board loose and floaty enough for jibbing and pow surfing, while still retaining the pop and drive you want for carving steeps and sending jumps. The twin shape and medium flex rides and lands switch easily so you can kill it in the park, but adds a bit of extra control and float for ripping natural terrain and fresh powder. Unreal G1 Eco construction uses a mix of triax-over-biax fiberglass that ensures it still has enough pop and response for high-speed ripping, while a sustainably-harvested aspen and paulownia core offers a lightweight, strong, and poppy ride. To finish it all off, the Co-Ex extruded base repairs easily and requires little maintenance so you can stay out on the hill on bluebird days.
- Push your freestyle progression with this budget-friendly snowboard
- C2e has a lengthened center rocker zone and shorter camber zones
- Medium flex offers quick response for park while giving a loose feel
- Twin shape and centered stance can be easily ridden or landed switch
- Aspen and paulownia core retains strength while being lightweight
- Triax and biax blend fiberglass provides a smooth flex throughout
- Co-EX extruded base is durable, holds wax, and is easy to maintain
- Item #GNU007P