Wise beyond its years.
Don't box yourself in with one particular style of riding. Instead, pick up the Gnu Gnuru Snowboard and ensure you never confine your riding style or terrain choice ever again. This quiver killer is calibrated for fun-focused freestyle performance that handles like a dream all over the mountain. More powerful than Gnu's loose, playful BTX profile, the C2E BTX profile delivers a fun, forgiving rocker between the feet with elliptical camber extending from the inserts out to the contact points. Rocker between the feet enhances float in powder, easy turn initiation, and catch-free jibbing. Elliptical camber underfoot boosts pop, power, and response to flow from mellow park laps to high-consequence freestyle riding.
Ensuring a crisp, lively feel and lightweight strength, the board's aspen and Colombian Gold core is sustainably-harvested for a more eco-friendly ride. Mellow Magne-Traction edges provide you with the edge-hold they're famous for on hardpack and icy snow, but they're slightly less aggressive for a smoother, less-catchy ride. Additionally, its UHMW sidewalls are built to take a serious beating when you're thrashing through the park, and a sintered base gives you proper speed to clear any obstacle in your way. Plus, the triax and biax glass and fiber reinforcement combination gives this snowboard a long life and plenty of pop.
- Insanely fun, freestyle-focused board with easy control
- Hybrid rocker blends float in pow with pop and response
- Medium-soft flex is forgiving and fun, yet stable at speeds
- Mellow Magne-Traction grips icy slopes without being catchy
- UHMW sidewalls take heavy abuse all season long
- Triax and biax fiberglass combo enhances durability and flex
- Sintered base maintains high speeds through multiple days
- Item #GNU004Q