Select style & size:Select options
Expert of many disciples.
Teeming with freestyle prowess, but not lacking talent in pow or on groomers, the Gnu Gnuru Wide Snowboard rips apart every inch of the mountain. This version's wider width makes it a dream come true for all-terrain killers with larger feet. Equipped with a C2 BTX profile, this board's profile serves up a fun, forgiving rocker between the feet with elliptical camber extending from the inserts out to the contact points. Rocker between the feet adds insane float in powder, easy turn initiation, and catch-free jibbing, while the elliptical camber underfoot enhances pop, power, and response for park and pow laps alike.
The board's aspen and Colombian Gold core is sustainably harvested for a more eco-friendly ride, and it also serves up a crisp, lively feel and lightweight strength. Mellow Magne-Traction edges offer the edge hold they're known for on hardpack and icy snow while being slightly less aggressive for a smoother, less-catchy ride when the terrain doesn't call for it. UHMW sidewalls are built to take hit after hit when you're destroying everything in the park, and an extruded base gives you lasting durability through heavy sessions and is easy to repair. Plus, the triax and biax glass and fiber reinforcement combo blends lasting durability with versatile flex, power, and pop.
- Fun, freestyle board with all-mountain capabilities
- Hybrid rocker serves float in pow with pop and response
- Medium-soft flex is forgiving, playful yet stable at speeds
- Mellow Magne-Traction grips icy runs without being catchy
- UHMW sidewalls handle beatings all season long
- Triax and biax fiberglass combo boosts durability and flex
- Extruded base maintains high speeds through multiple days
- Item #GNU004R