Select style & size:Select options
Ladies Choice Snowboard
After watching Jamie Anderson shine her style across the whole mountain like a giant terrain park, you'll probably be inspired to grab the Gnu Ladies Choice and head out for a day of hitting booters, ripping carves on hardpack, and dropping cliffs into powder. This award-winning snowboard is a jack-of-all-trades deck that stands out in any condition and increases your confidence regardless of the snow conditions or trick you're trying to learn.
This asymmetrical twin design has a deeper heelside sidecut to improve edge hold and bite when carving hard or blasting into a jump and preloading your spins. A medium flex and C2x profile combine to take you anywhere, from steep natural terrain to the rail section in the park. C2x consists of a shortened rocker section between the feet for added float and forgiveness, while lengthened camber zones from the tips to the inserts provide enough pop and power to jump higher, ride faster, and go harder. A blended core of balsa, aspen, and paulownia woods lighten the board while maintaining strength, while adding dampening properties to absorb big landings and chundery snow. The eco-sublimated bio beans topsheet and UHMW sidewalls are environmentally friendly to lessen the footprint of planet Earth, and a sintered base adds durability and speed for late-season riding or powder days.
- Jamie Anderson's freestyle board for boosting jumps and sliding rails
- C2x profile uses lengthened camber for power with shortened rocker
- Medium flex is responsive while being playful for the whole mountain
- Asymmetrical sidecut increases heelside power and edge hold
- Balsa, aspen, and paulownia wood core is lightweight and poppy
- Triax and biax wrap includes bio-fibers for additional dampening
- Magne-Traction increases contact length for added edge hold on ice
- Sintered base is durable and fast in any conditions
- Item #GNU008O