Select style & size:Select options
Great choice for any type of riding.
Jamie Anderson's weapon of choice when she's competing in slopestyle or ripping pow in the trees, the Gnu Women's Ladies Choice Snowboard delivers a balanced, intuitive ride to help you conquer every aspect of the mountain. Its medium flex and versatile profile make it capable of taking on everything from park to steeps, and the asymmetric design makes the board respond to your every command so you can take your snowboarding to the next level.
It features a deeper heelside sidecut and an asym flex to make your heelside turns as powerful and natural feeling as your toeside turns. This not only improves heelside edge hold when you're carving, but also helps with everything from gripping icy halfpipe walls to winding up for frontside spins off jumps. Gnu decided to give it the more aggressive C2 profile for enhanced power and response. Magne-Traction edges are serrated to slice through ice like it's fresh corduroy, so you can lay down high-speed carves and stomp tricks on icy landings while everyone else is washing out.
New for this season, Gnu added chatter-absorbing Silky Smooth Bio Fibers to the layup for reduced chatter and fatigue. Aspen running down the middle of the core gives it strength, while a blend of poplar and Polonia on the toe edge reduces weight, and Polonia on the heel edge provides a smooth, responsive feel. UHMW sidewalls ensure durability, and the upgraded sintered base glides fast and takes a beating. It's also made in the USA by snowboarders with jobs, so you can feel good knowing that the people who built this masterpiece know exactly what they're doing.
- Jamie Anderson's choice for the park and backcountry
- Rocker between bindings with camber underfoot to tips
- Medium flex is versatile enough for all types of riding
- Asymmetric sidecut enhances heelside turns and balance
- Magne-Traction ensures reliable edge hold on icy slopes
- Light, snappy core from sustainably harvested trees
- Recycled UHMW sidewalls enhance durability and reduce waste
- Gnu makes boards in the USA using eco-conscious manufacturing techniques
- Item #GNU004S