Select style & size:Select options
Get back to basics.
In this age of focusing on gnarly rails, big spins, and picture-worthy pow slashes, it's easy to forget about the purest, most fundamental expression of snowboarding: carving. Much like a tweaked method grab, a perfectly executed turn can rival any number of flips or kinks in terms of enjoyment and excitement. Remind yourself just how fun carving groomers can be with the Gnu Hyper Kyarve Snowboard. Using a simple design and advanced geometries, the Hyper Kyarve rails high-speed turns and reacts intuitively and dynamically to your every command, making bombing groomers and laying into turns just as fun as any terrain park.
- All-terrain ripper that makes turning a blast
- Unique shape is primed for hard carving
- C2X profile balances control, precision, and float
- Mid-stiff flex is responsive and powerful
- Magne-Traction ensures reliable edge hold
- Light, snappy core from sustainably harvested trees
- Bio Beans topsheet eliminates the need for toxic plastics
- Gnu makes boards in the USA using eco-friendly techniques and materials
- Item #GNU005G
- Q & A
This Board Rips!!!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I have owned a couple head spaces and space cases by GNU, to be quite honest i I wasn't the biggest fan of either of them, mostly because i preferred a traditional camber. But I saw this board and i liked the directional shape of it, but what got me to buy it was how it was also a twin. I thought it would be a good board for powder days and for cruising, I took it up to my home resort of Brighton on Bluebird day with 10 fresh inches on the ground and the hyper Kyarve charged with ease. I was very satisfied with it because not only is it an all mountain board but this thing is incredible in the park as well. The medium flex makes it super playful but still with enough response to feel comfortable under your feet.. My advice is to Pair board with a set of Bent Metal Transfers and you are guaranteed a good time on the mountain.