Select style & size:Select options
Get back to basics.
In this age of focusing on gnarly rails, big spins, and picture-worthy pow slashes, it's easy to forget about the purest, most fundamental expression of snowboarding: carving. Much like a tweaked method grab, a perfectly executed turn can rival any number of flips or kinks in terms of enjoyment and excitement. Remind yourself just how fun carving groomers can be with the Gnu Hyper Kyarve Snowboard. Using a simple design and advanced geometries, the Hyper Kyarve rails high-speed turns and reacts intuitively and dynamically to your every command, making bombing groomers and laying into turns just as fun as any terrain park. For this season, Gnu made a few subtle tweaks in the geometry to improve its powder performance, so you can rip this beast off-piste when fresh snow piles up at your resort.
- All-terrain ripper that makes turning and burning a blast
- Unique shape is primed for hard carving and powder surfing
- C2X profile balances control, precision, and float
- Mid-stiff flex is responsive, powerful, and holds a mean edge
- Magne-Traction ensures reliable edge hold on icy slopes
- Light, snappy core from sustainably harvested trees
- Bio Beans topsheet eliminates the need for toxic plastics
- Gnu makes boards in the USA using eco-friendly techniques and materials
- Item #GNU006N