Select style & size:Select options
Align your vibes and get creative in the park and beyond on the Gnu Head Space Snowboard. Forest's choice throwing down on the streets and in the park, the Head Space is a jib-focused asymmetric twin that kills it on rails and holds its own on groomers and glades outside the park too. The Head Space's weird science starts with the asymmetric sidecut, which features a deeper heelside sidecut to compensate for your naturally weaker heelside turns. This makes initiating heelside carves and holding an edge much easier and more natural feeling.
Continuing with the asymmetrical theme, the Head Space's core features a mix of different woods that gives it a softer flex heelside for easier turn initiation and quicker response. A camber-dominant profile gives Forest all the pop and power he needs for ollieing onto tall rails and boosting off park jumps, while a bit of mild camber between the bindings adds forgiveness when you're spinning on and off park features. A biax and triax fiberglass layup offers the right balance of torsional flexibility and energy transfer, so the board feels playful and forgiving without being a noodle. Tough UHMW sidewalls withstand abuse from rocks and stumps, and the durable sintered base is fast and retains wax well to keep you moving through slow spots. Plus, Gnu snowboards are made in the USA by snowboarders with jobs.
- Gnu's freestyle riders' choice for park and urban sessions
- Mild rocker between bindings with camber underfoot
- Medium-soft flex is primed for rail domination
- Asymmetric sidecut enhances heelside turns
- Magne-Traction ensures reliable edge hold
- Light, snappy core from sustainably harvested trees
- UHMW sidewalls enhance durability
- Gnu makes boards in the USA using eco-friendly techniques
- Item #GNU007Z