Select your style & size:Select options
Sweet, sweet park perfection.
Danyale Patterson has been putting down some serious maneuvers in the streets with her Too Hard crew, and her weapon of choice for her freestyle exploits is the Gnu Women's Hard Candy BTX Snowboard. But don't be fooled into thinking this board is a one-trick pony—this board holds its own anywhere on the mountain.
Designed to be in tune with your natural body mechanics, the asymmetric sidecut features a deeper, shorter heel sidecut to make your heelside carves feel as powerful as your toeside turns. A blend of rocker and camber keeps the feel poppy while offering a floaty and forgiving ride. A mix of sustainably harvested woods keeps the core lightweight and lively, and biax glass offers a pressable flex that's perfect for park riding. Magne-Traction edges help you hold an edge when you decide to explore the rest of the resort, and the sintered base keeps you moving fast while you do.
- Unreal freestyle action anywhere on the mountain
- Rocker between bindings with camber underfoot to tips
- Mid-soft flex is suited to freestyle riding
- Asymmetric sidecut enhances heelside turns
- Magne-Traction ensures reliable edge hold
- Light, snappy core from sustainably harvested trees
- Sintered base is fast and durable
- Gnu is a leader in snowboard innovation and sustainability
- Item #GNU003W