Gnu GWO Snowboard
Fun, easy to ride and packed with performance features the GWO (GNU NEW WORLD ORDER) is the culmination of decades of all terrain freestyle resort focused snowboard design. A ready for everything, catch free, carvy, floaty BTX Hybrid contour. Magne-Traction serrated edges offer effortless edge hold on ice and hardpack. Lively, poppy, long lasting eco-friendly construction with a fast low maintenance base.
- 147cm, 150cm, 153cm, 156cm, 156cm wide, 159cm, 159cm wide, 162cm wide
- Responsible Collection
- Responsibly Sourced
- asymmetrical twin
- [147cm, 150cm] medium-soft (4 out of 10 on Gnu's scale), [153cm] medium (4.5 out of 10 on Gnu's scale), [156cm, 159cm] medium (5 out of 10 on Gnu's scale), [156cm wide, 159cm wide] medium (6 out of 10 on Gnu's scale), [162cm wide] medium-stiff (7 out of 10 on Gnu's scale)
- Original Banana (rocker between bindings, mild camber to nose and tail)
- Effective Edge
- [147cm] 1090mm, [150cm] 1110mm, [153cm] 1145mm, [156cm] 1190mm, [156cm wide] 1170mm, [159cm, 159cm wide] 1210mm, [162cm wide] 1220mm
- Waist Width
- [147cm] 242mm, [150cm] 245mm, [153cm] 248mm, [156cm] 254mm, [159cm] 255mm, [156cm wide, 159cm wide, 162cm wide] 267mm
- Sidecut Radius
- [147cm] 8m, [150cm] 8.1m, [153cm, 156cm] 8.2m, [156cm wide, 159cm, 159cm wide] 8.3m, [162cm wide] 8.4m
- Stance Width
- [147cm] 17 - 22in, [150cm] 19.24 - 24in, [153cm, 156cm, 156cm wide, 159cm, 159cm wide, 162cm wide] 20.25 - 25in
- Stance Setback
- G1 Eco (aspen, paulownia, FSC-certified)
- Eco-Sublimated Co-Extruded
- Recommended Rider Weight
- [147cm] 90lb+, [150cm] 100lb+, [153cm] 120lb+, [156cm, 156cm wide] 130lb+, [159cm, 159cm wide] 140lb+, [162cm wide] 150lb+
- triax, biax
- Base Color
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- park & freestyle snowboarding, all-mountain snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help