Select style & size:Select options
Interstellar in the park, streets, and steeps.
Forest Bailey is known for taking his freestyle skills straight from the park and streets to the backcountry, and the Gnu Forest Space Case Snowboard is what he relies on when blasting off into powder and jetting around the resort. This asymmetric twin is catered to suit his far-out freestyle riding, but it also works for anyone looking for a fun, poppy deck with astounding balance and edge hold.
The Space Case's weird science starts with the asymmetric sidecut that features a deeper heelside sidecut to compensate for your naturally weaker heelside turns; this makes initiating heelside carves and holding and edge much easier and more natural feeling. Continuing with the asymmetrical theme, the Space Case's core features a mix of different woods that gives it a softer flex heelside for easier turn initiation and quicker response.
The C2 profile features a blend of rocker between the bindings and camber outside the bindings for enhanced float in powder, catch-free buttering on hardpack, and response and stability at high speeds. UHMW sidewalls ensure durability, and the sintered base is fast and retains wax well to keep you moving through flat spots and into jumps with ease. It's also made in the USA by snowboarders with jobs, so you know it's good.
- Forest's all-terrain freestyle weapon for park to pillows
- Rocker between bindings with camber underfoot to tips
- Medium flex is versatile enough for all types of riding
- Asymmetric sidecut enhances heelside turns
- Magne-Traction ensures reliable edge hold
- Light, snappy core from sustainably harvested trees
- UHMW sidewalls enhance durability
- Gnu makes boards in the USA using eco-friendly techniques and materials
- Item #GNU004P