Select your style & size:Select options
Blast from the past.
A lot of brands are making old-school shapes these days, but Gnu took things a step further by reviving Mike Olson's original early '80s fin design to create the Finsanity 1984 C2 Snowboard. It features the same basic shape, graphics, and aluminum fins as the original, but has been updated with a modern sidecut and a C2 profile for modern performance.
One look at the Finsanity is all it takes to know this thing is a pow-slashing machine. Its directional shape keeps it precise and nimble in powder, and extra inserts let you set the stance back for effortless float in deep, fluffy snow. The C2 profile features camber underfoot to help the board handle groomer runs and tracked-out stashes, while rocker between the bindings adds float and forgiveness. Aluminum fins at the tail enhance pow precision and add retro flavor, and they can be removed when you're cruising side hits and messing around in the park on slushy spring days.
- Updated version of an early '80s classic
- C2 profile balances control, precision, and float
- Directional shape and setback stance keep it afloat in pow
- Medium flex is surfy yet stable
- Removable aluminum slasher fins enhance pow performance
- Magne-Traction edges ensure reliable edge hold
- Light and snappy core from sustainably harvested trees
- Gnu keeps snowboarding fun and weird
- Item #GNU003N