Select style & size:Select options
Here to help you appreciate the finer things in life, the Gnu Finest Snowboard is a freestyle trick stick that's built to show you the high life in the park and beyond. Boasting Gnu's versatile C2X profile, a twin asym shape, and a medium flex, the Finest serves up intuitive control and a boardfeel underfoot that's playful yet stable at speed to keep your freestyle abilities progressing quickly wherever you go.
As it's more freestyle inclined, the Finest's C2x profile features a blend of rocker between the bindings and camber outside the bindings for enhanced float in powder, catch-free buttering on hardpack, and response and stability at high speeds, all without losing the ability to lean into proper presses. Then, its twin asymmetric sidecut features a deeper heelside sidecut to compensate for your naturally weaker heelside turns; this makes initiating heelside carves and holding and edge much easier and more natural feeling. Continuing with the asymmetrical theme, this deck's core features a mix of different woods that gives it a softer flex heelside for easier turn initiation and quicker response. The triax/biax wrap extends the board's life and supplies it with plenty of pop, while the sintered base keeps you flying through flat spots.
- All-terrain freestyle weapon of choice for Gnu's park pros
- C2X profile perfectly balances control, precision, and float
- Medium flex is versatile enough for all types of riding
- Asymmetric sidecut enhances heelside turning control and power
- Magne-Traction ensures reliable edge hold on icy slopes
- Light, snappy core from sustainably harvested trees
- UHMW sidewalls enhance durability and impact-absorption
- Gnu makes boards in the USA using eco-friendly techniques and materials
- Item #GNU008H
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Bought this as my first park board. Loving it. Thanks to Angry Snowboarder for the review that influenced me to choose this one.