Select style & size:Select options
Cross the boundary lines between freestyle and freeride to create your own unique style with Gnu's Chromatic Snowboard. This playful all-terrain board is easy to trick with on both natural and park features, and effortlessly carves and surfs through ice or powder. With a medium-soft flex and rockered profile, this board is tailored to beginner and intermediate riders alike.
Made with sustainably-harvested wood, the Unreal G1 Construction uses an aspen and paulownia I blended core to create a feel that is strong and poppy while still remaining lightweight for riders to excel on. The easy-going Banana rocker places rocker between your feet and a mild camber at your contact points, resulting in a moderate pressure that makes for impressively effortless jib and fresh snow float, and places notable pressure between your feet for easy turn initiation. Magne-Traction technology turns the edge of your board into a serrated steak knife to give you unreal edge hold on ice so you can perform in any condition. And the directional twin profile takes charge of the entire mountain so you can approach any situation with confidence and grace.
- A playful all-mountain board that blends freestyle and freeride
- Banana rocker makes for an easy ride you can jib, float, and carve
- Directional twin shape made for all-terrain charging and carving
- Sustainably-harvested blended core is lightweight, strong, and poppy
- Magne-Traction edge technology adds serrations for extra hold in ice
- Triax/biax wrap enhances strength, pop, and torsional flex
- Co-extruded base maintains high speeds and is easy to repair
- Handmade in Washington, USA since 1977
- Item #GNU006X
- Q & A
First time user
I have not had a GNU board before this but I am happy to report how great this board is! I ride at Brighton in Utah and I can carve up the mountain with this board. I love the flex and shape of the board to really slide down the mountain.