Select your style & size:Select options
All-mountain destroyer with money left over for beer.
Between a season pass, gas money, and a winter's worth of ramen noodles, it can be hard to find money for a snowboard that won't break after two weeks. Luckily, the guys at Gnu know what the shred bum lifestyle is like, so they made the Carbon Credit BTX Snowboard just for you. This all-terrain freestyle ripper kills it from the park to the peak, and it comes at a price that won't leave you out on the street.
Equipped with a BTX profile, this board features a magical blend of rocker between the bindings and mellow camber outside the bindings for incredible float in powder, catch-free buttering on hardpack, and response and stability at high speeds. Magne-Traction technology takes it up a notch with edges that are serrated to slice through icy slopes likes it's on fresh corduroy, so you can lay down high-speed carves and stomp tricks on bulletproof landings while everyone else is washing out.
A biax/triax glass and fiber reinforcement combination give this board a long life and plenty of pop, and the sustainably-harvested wood core is lightweight and strong for all-season durability. The extruded base is easy to repair, so you don't have to get a whole new board on account of a few dings from rocks and rails. Plus, it's built right here in the USA using sustainable materials and techniques, so you don't have feel guilty about harming the environment.
- Ready for freestyle fun across the entire mountain
- Rocker between bindings with mild camber underfoot
- Medium flex is versatile enough for all types of riding
- Twin shape allows switch progression
- Magne-Traction ensures reliable edge hold
- Light, snappy core from sustainably-harvested trees
- UHMW sidewalls enhance durability
- Gnu uses eco-conscious manufacturing techniques
- Item #GNU003D