Select style & size:Select options
A well-balanced ride, through and through.
Known for offering park-to-peak performance at a bargain price, the Carbon Credit has been a go-to choice of finance-savvy riders for years. The Gnu Carbon Credit Wide Snowboard takes things to the next level with an asymmetrical sidecut. It employs a more pronounced sidecut on the heel side to make your heelside carves feel just as powerful as your toeside turns, giving it just one more weapon in the battle for all-mountain victory. This wide version gives big-footed riders a stable, toe drag-free platform for taking their skills across the whole mountain.
Built with a BTX profile, this board has a magical blend of rocker between the bindings and mellow camber outside the bindings for enhanced float in powder, catch-free buttering on hardpack, and response and stability at high speeds. Magne-Traction technology takes it up a notch with edges that are serrated to confidently hold an edge on bulletproof slopes, letting you lay down high-speed carves and stomp tricks on icy landings while everyone else is washing out.
The use of a biax and triax glass and fiber reinforcement combination gives this board a long life and plenty of pop, and the sustainably harvested wood core is lightweight and strong for all-season durability. The extruded base is easy to repair so you don't have to get a whole new board on account of a few dings from rocks and rails. Plus, it's built right here in the USA using sustainable materials and techniques to help you lessen your impact on the environment.
- Versatile, asym, all-terrain vehicle at an affordable price
- Hybrid rocker profile offers fun flex and stable edgehold
- Mid-soft flex keeps the feel forgiving and playful
- Lightweight, sustainably-harvested wood core has lively pop
- Magne-Traction edge won't slip out on icy slopes
- Biax and triax glass wrap ensures durability and versatile flex
- Extruded base can take a beating and keep riding fast
- Item #GNU004N