Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Snowboards we have in stock.View Similar Products
Serving up park-to-peak performance at an affordable price, the Carbon Credit has already been a staple in Gnu's line for years. The Gnu Carbon Credit Snowboard turns things up a notch with an asymmetrical sidecut. The more pronounced sidecut on the heel side makes your heelside carves feel just as powerful as your toeside turns, giving it just one more weapon in the battle for all-mountain domination.
Armed with a BTX profile, this board boasts a magical blend of rocker between the bindings and mellow camber outside the bindings for exceptional float in powder, catch-free buttering on hardpack, and response and stability at high speeds. Magne-Traction technology brings it to the next level with edges that are serrated to slice through icy slopes like it's on fresh corduroy, so you can lay down high-speed carves and stomp tricks on bulletproof landings while everyone else is washing out. Plus, it's built right here in the USA using sustainable materials and techniques to alleviate any guilt about harming the environment.
- Versatile, asym, all-mountain board with freestyle focus
- Hybrid rocker profile delivers fun flex and stable edgehold
- Mid-soft flex keeps the feel fun and playful
- Lightweight, sustainably-harvested wood core has lively pop
- Magne-Traction edge locks in your edge hold on icy slopes
- Biax and triax glass wrap provides durability and versatile flex
- Extruded base can take a beating and keep riding fast
- Item #GNU004M