Why We Like The Gnu B-Real Snowboard Binding
Gnu designed the B-Real Snowboard Binding for those of us with freestyle tendencies but still love to rip the whole mountain. Its versatile medium flex and a comfortable wrap give us top-tier performance from the terrain park to high-speed groomers. The Reclining ERGO-X highback is cored-out to shave serious weight, and has an ergonomic design that conforms to the shape of our boot for boosted comfort, response, and support. Then, its reclining design offers a multi-entry system that pulls back to get us strapped in quicker and easier than ever before. Just adjust the straps once and then we're good to go all season.
- All-mountain freestyle fun in a comfy, convenient design
- Reclining highback folds down for rear entry
- ERGO-X highback enhances comfort and response
- Baseplate uses EVA foam in its footbed for impact absorption
- Ankle strap delivers lateral support and reliable flex
- Cap toe strap pulls your boot back for secure heel hold
- Universal mounting system provides versatile use
- Item #GNUL13N
- ERGO-X, reclining
- FT4 nylon composite
- Baseplate Padding
- EVA foam
- Ankle Strap
- Auto Open
- Toe Strap
- Thin Fit
- micro buckle
- all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
2 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
March 3, 2023
Plastiky and Cheap
- I returned this product before using it
- Size Bought:
- 5' 6"
If you’re between these and the fantast like I was go with the fantast. These are primarily made out of plastic in the straps with no foam material between the binding base and your board. They’ll work fine (certainly better than the flow bindings which don’t pop open to release your foot) but the quality between these and the fantast is palpable (leather and metal vs plastic and plastic). I returned them almost immediately after taking them out of the box.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help