B-Free Snowboard Binding
From getting spins dialed in the park to bottomless powder in the trees, hit everything on the mountain with the medium-stiff flexing Gnu B-Free Snowboard Binding. As with all of Gnu's bindings, the B-Free is equipped with the Easy Rider Speed Entry Binding System, which reclines the highback for quick entry and exit, so you'll never have to plop down in the snow to strap in.
The B-Free starts with the hyper-cored aluminum baseplate that's stiff, responsive, and extremely lightweight, and follows up with an asymmetrical highback that molds to your calf for enhanced comfort and performance. Gnu's Comprex ankle strap has a large surface area to prevent pressure points, and the toe strap has a flexible material that conforms to the shape of your boot for a secure fit. And if you need to make some minor adjustments, the micro-adjustment buckle allows for on-the-fly tweaks. The auto-open lever makes entry and exit even easier by opening automatically once the highback is lowered, and an ingenious pressure relief button reduces strap tension quickly on the fly for instant comfort with no hassle.
- Ultra-light, mid-stiff binding with all-mountain versatility
- Asymmetrical highback offers natural comfort and support
- Milled aluminum baseplate is responsive and feather-light
- Triple-dampening wrap absorbs impact and chatter
- Speed Entry system gets you in and shredding quicker than ever
- Ankle and toe strap eliminate heel lift and boost response
- Gnu's designs focus on experimentation and progression
- Item #GNU005W
- Q & A
First time user
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I have not used GNU's bindings before but I am pleased to say they work like a charm! Easy to set up and strap in. I have the Gnu Chromatic Snowboard - Women's board to match the bindings. Can't wait to shred the mountain over and over!