Extra 20% Off
Antigravity Snowboard - 2022
Why We Like The Antigravity Snowboard
All-day feelings of elation are common when we spend our time popping off pillows, roosting untouched pow fields, and floating between trees on the Gnu Antigravity Snowboard. Equipped with a directional shape, camber profile, and medium-stiff flex, this all-mountain board thrives in the steep and deep, but also enjoys laying down carves on the corduroy and blasting off natural side hits every now and again.
C3 camber features aggressive camber zones outside the bindings for powerful turns, enhanced edge control, and poppy ollies, while mild rocker between your feet adds a forgiving feel and float in powder. Cutting down on environmental impact, the Bio Bean topsheet is made from castor beans instead of petroleum-based plastics, and the lightweight and strong G1 Eco core comes from fast-growing, sustainably harvested trees, so you're not contributing to the destruction of the rain forests.
- Fun, floaty all-mountain board that blasts through the deep
- C3 profile is geared for control, precision, and power
- Directional shape with setback stance maintains easy float
- Lightweight, yet strong core made from sustainably harvested trees
- Triax/biax wrap offers versatile torsional flex and responsive feel
- Extruded base maintains high speeds and is easy to repair
- Magne-Traction edges grip icy, bulletproof terrain
- Gnu makes eco-conscious boards right here in the USA
- Item #GNUL122