Select style & size:Select options
x Airblaster Super Progressive Air Machine Snowboard
Blast your way through everything from dreamy deep powder and creamy spring snow to fresh corduroy and tracked-out chunder on the Gnu x Airblaster Women's Super Progressive Air Machine Snowboard. Designed to fulfill your freeride fantasies, this board features a pow-loving directional shape and an aggressive carve-hungry sidecut to help you slice, dice, slash, and smash your way through any type of snow.
With its huge nose and short, tapered tail, this board stays on top of the deepest, fluffiest snow with ease and plows confidently over chunder when the fresh stuff gets tracked out. When it's time to hit the groomers, the unique directional shape and deep sidecut make initiating turns, laying out carves, and holding edges all feel more natural, easy, and fun than just about any other snowboard you've ever ridden. Looking and feeling like traditional camber, the C3 profile actually has a slight amount of rocker directly between the bindings to improve float and control in powder, but still maintain stability at speeds and powerful pop for aggressive riding over any terrain. Then, Mini Magne-Traction edges are serrated to slice through icy slopes likes it's on fresh corduroy, enabling you to lay down high-speed carves on bulletproof runs without fear of washing out. Whether it's a dream day of deep pow or just icy runs and snow scraps, you'll have a good time when you're on the SPAM.
- Built for freeride fun whether it's fresh pow or choppy chunder
- Directional shape helps it float easily in deep snow
- Deep sidecut allows for powerful, locked-in carves
- C3 profile is camber-dominant for power and response
- Stiffer flex won't fold during a deep turn or cliff landing
- Light, responsive core from sustainably-harvested trees
- Eco-sublimated topsheet reduces harm to the environment
- Sintered base holds wax well and can take a beating
- Item #GNU006U