Select style & size:Select options
Another fun-loving, unique creation from the brain of Gnu's most artistically-inclined pro, the 4 Snowboard is built for control, speed, and handling business in the air. Its directional twin shape and mid-stiff flex enable it to float on powder and blast through chunder with equal aplomb, while the C3 camber profile offers pinpoint precision and control to pick apart the entire mountain without breaking a sweat.
From cranking out methods in the park to threading the needle in technical steeps, the C3 profile features aggressive camber zones outside the bindings for powerful turns, enhanced edge control, and poppy ollies, while mild rocker between your feet adds a forgiving feel and stays buoyant in powder. Gnu gave the 4 a triax/biax fiberglass wrap for torsional control and quick turn initiation, along with Magne-Traction edges that tenaciously grip across hardpack and ice. Rounding things out, the strong wood core creates a light, lively feel underfoot, and the fast-gliding, resilient sintered base is ideal for ripping the steep and deep.
- All-mountain freestyle deck designed by resident weirdo, Forest
- Directional shape and slightly setback stance floats with ease
- Aggressive camber with slight rocker offers power and control
- Medium-stiff flex provides snappy response and big pop
- Sustainably-harvested wood core is strong, light, and snappy
- Triax/biax wrap offers dynamic feel and long-lasting durability
- Magne-traction edges grip the slickest of terrain
- Sintered base is incredibly fast and easy to maintain
- Item #GNU008B
What do you think about this product?