Ventana Cycling Shoe
You prefer your days long, your trails longer, and the conditions just a little bit tacky with a slight breeze. To keep you going on those dream-worthy trail days, toss on the Ventana Cycling Shoes. These do-it-all kicks provide stiff support for hammering up punchy climbs, and a micro-adjustable boa for dialing in a perfect fit.
- Versatile shoes for endless hours on the trail
- Stout nylon shank is stiff enough for rowdy riding
- Keep sure-footed off the bike with grippy Sensor rubber outsole
- EVA footbed provides support through the arch and forefoot
- Boa pairs with hook-and-loop strap for a fine-tuned fit
- Reinforced heel and toe box offers protection from impacts
- Two-bolt cleat mount with plenty of adjustment room for ideal placement
- Item #GIRZ31Q
- Upper Material
- Synchwire with PU bonded mesh
- BOA L6 dial, hook-and-loop strap
- molded EVA
- injected EVA
- Sensor Rubber
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 39] 10.9oz (309g)
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
October 4, 2020
Great gravel shoe
- Size Bought
This shoe is a win for gravel riding. Since 2016, I've tried about 5 shoes for gravel. These stand out as the best. Riding a long hard pack rough and bumpy section, I realized that my feet where not absorbing all the rough bumps, not at all. Usually, the harshness of the ride transfers to my feet. With these, I had no pain at all. These shoes are heavy. The soles are not stiff but not soft either. They do a fantastic job at keeping the rider comfy. No foot pain at end of ride. Very happy. W size 9, EU size 41 works.
November 21, 2019
Perfect All-Around Trail Shoe
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
These shoes have style but don’t sacrifice weight or comfort. Which is very difficult to find currently. For those who spend all day out on the trail, pedaling up as much as shredding down and need that lightweight comfort but donât want an XC shoe, these are perfect! The outer soles have great traction and walk ability over uneven surfaces- feels almost like a running shoe (extremely stable!) The boa lace up system adds a very nice touch as well, allowing for quick fit adjustments throughout your ride. The only con is they are so lightweight that they almost donât feel like they would provide much protection in a rocky crash, the material feels thin. But at least theyâll be breathable!