Trail Builder Glove
Giro's Trail Builder Glove came to life after they noticed many of their trail builder friends using their beloved DND riding gloves on dig days. They immediately saw the need for a tougher, more protective glove designed to hold up to the rigors of trail maintenance while remaining practical enough to ride in. The result is a glove that can handle shovels, rakes and saws as comfortably and capably as a handlebar, thanks to the Laredo microsuede palm and reinforced fourchettes. And with attention to detail like added backhand protection and extra absorbent Terry for wiping sweat, it’s all you need for your best days on the trail.
- Sturdy gloves designed for trail building and riding
- Microsuede palm grips well, be it tools or handlebars
- Area between fingers is reinforced for durability
- TPU inserts on backhand provide extra protection
- Terry cloth thumb wipe for managing sweat
- Touchscreen compatibility for easy phone usage
- Item #GIR00KQ
What do you think about this product?
May 7, 2019
Tight fingers and do not last long
These gloves do not fit like the pair of DND gloves I have, the fingers are very tight along with the back of the hand. They finally started to break in and start to fit after 3 short bike rides and 4 hours of trail building. . . then the seams on the fingers started coming undone. Complete waste of money.