Select Style & Size
Sector Cycling Shoe
When you're spending hours at a time on the bike, exploring the roads less traveled or reveling in your favorite bit of singletrack, you need a shoe that guarantees all-day comfort without weighing you down. Something that's breathable regardless of the conditions, with rugged construction that can withstand the rough and tumble of any trail. The Sector is one such shoe, built with a stiff and lightweight carbon composite sole that transfers all of your power to the pedals, and Giro's proprietary Synchwire uppers for the ultimate combination of lightweight breathability and outstanding durability.
- Adventure-focused off-road shoes built for all-day comfort
- Carbon composite sole delivers lightweight pedaling efficiency
- Dual-injected rubber outsole won't delaminate or break down
- Mesh uppers reinforced with TPU for support and durability
- Dual Boa closure for a secure and comfortable fit
- 3D-molded anti-microbial footbed with medium arch support
- Item #GIRZ325
- Upper Material
- one-piece Synchwire upper with thermo-bonded exo-structure
- padded, moisture-wicking
- dual Boa L6 dials
- 3D-molded with Aegis anti-microbial treatment, medium arch support
- [sole] carbon composite, [outsole] dual-injected lugged rubber
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- mountain biking, gravel, cyclocross
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
July 31, 2020
Super duper sweet
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 11"
- 175 lbs
Just perfect for me. Had some lace up Giros that I beat to high hell and got these as a replacement. Same size as the last ones and they fit perfectly. Dual boa is nice, i like to leave my toe box looser and can seperately dial in fit around the ankles. Super breathable which is great for the hot weather we get down here.