Riv'ette CS Glove
According to Giro, the Riv'ette CS Glove is the lightest full finger glove they've made to date, catering to riders that prefer a minimalist glove with no excess bulk. By using the finest Italian-made Gradient stretch-woven back hand fabric, Giro is able to achieve a compressive feel that's almost like wearing no gloves at all. In addition to this airy back hand material, Giro incorporates a Cool Skin microfiber palm that's both lightweight and breathable, but also remarkably tough. This makes the Riv'ette CS an ideal choice when temperatures start to soar and you need maximum control with great bar feel.
- Giro's lightest full-finger mountain bike glove to date
- Minimalist design provides a great handlebar feel
- Engineered with Super Fit for optimal comfort
- Airy material feels almost like you're wearing no gloves
- Microfiber palm is breathable, tough, and dries quickly
- Slip-on design is comfortable and convenient
- Microfiber thumb wipe is highly absorbent
- Item #GIR00KR
- [palm] Cool Skin microfiber, [upper] Gradient stretch-woven synthetic, [thumb wipe] microfiber
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, downhill, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
August 26, 2020
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
I have been using Rivet/Rivette gloves for a while and they have varied with different levels of quality and I have warranted a pair in the past (Giro has a great warranty). This glove by far has had the worst quality and what seems like cheaper sublimated material on the back of the glove to probably save weight and cost for printing a logo. I have holes in the glove after three washes (no crashes or rough use). As a reference, I do have older better made Rivet gloves that don't have holes, but are stretched out.