Rev Cycling Shoe
Tackle any discipline you fancy with comfort and control in the Giro Rev Cycling Shoe. These kicks are built from the ground up with co-molded rubber and nylon outsoles for stiff power on the bike, and grip off of the bike, that's partnered up with a die-cut EVA footbed to elevate comfort when you're spending long days in the saddle. The uppers are crafted from supple and supportive synthetic that's decked out with ample perforations and mesh panels to boost breathability, helping to prevent the ever-dreaded hot-foot. To help you secure the ideal fit, Giro equips the Rev Cycling Shoes with three large hook-and-loop straps that stay put while you're riding, but are easy to adjust.
- Reliable kicks for road, gravel, and everything in between
- Stout nylon outsole is stiff for power transfer
- Grippy co-molded rubber keeps your footing secure
- Let your feet breathe with perforated synthetic uppers
- Mesh panels elevate airflow to avoid hot-foot
- Elevate comfort on the long-haul with EVA footbeds
- Three hook-and-loop straps offer a supportive fit
- Item #GIR00KM
- Q & A
Great shoes , perfect fit
I usually buy a 10.5 running shoe and these biking shoes in size 43 fit perfectly. Love the color and comfort of these shoes.