You'll barely feel it's there.
Barely noticeable wrapped around your noggin, the Giro Register Helmet offers rugged construction without the gargantuan presence and pressure-ridden discomfort you've come to expect from commuter lids and casual cycling helmets. As one of the most affordable helmets in Giro's line, the Register comes with a surprising list of favorable attributes for the everyday cyclist seeking something unobtrusive on the ride into work, yet dependable in the case of a crash.
Proving its worth on the road, In-Mold construction pairs a polycarbonate shell with an EPS foam liner that dissipates impacts, should you take a tumble off your bike. Besides being rugged, this construction keeps it impressively lightweight and well-ventilated atop your dome, which is always a good thing. The helmet is finished with Giro's Roc Loc Sport for a secure, head-wrapping fit, alongside a Quick Link visor that keeps blinding sunshine from obscuring your vision.
- Lightweight lid for commuters and casual cyclists
- In-Mold construction is impressively light and rugged
- Roc Loc Sport provides a head-wrapping fit with turn of dial
- Quick Link visor blocks blinding sunshine and oncoming elements
- 22 sculpted vents rapidly disperse heat for cool-wearing feel
- Reflective rear accents for extra visibility in low light
- Item #GIR00G1