2 Days Only!
Select a size:
Ranger Cycling Shoe
Giro’s Ranger Cycling Shoe fills a new middle-ground in the mountain biking shoe line-up. With a shape and visual construction that likens it more closely to Giro’s elite level Sector shoe, the Ranger confidently moves away from the sneaker-inspired cycling shoe. Using trickle-down tech from the Sector and Rincon, the Ranger receives a durable one-piece Synchwire upper and a strong nylon and rubber outsole. Perhaps the only cost-saving measure seen on the Ranger may be the triple hook-and-loop strap closures instead of the BOA dial found on the Rincon. However, given that these strap-style closures are still used in the upper echelons of cycling shoes, the Ranger is designed to provide high-performance at a lower cost.
Giro equips the Ranger for long treks across mountainous terrain with a comfortable midsole and heel/toe reinforcements that take the trail hits for you. Since the sole is made of nylon instead of carbon, bike-hiking and creek crossing is much easier to perform. Two-bolt compatibility matches most of the major pedal company offerings for off-road systems, and pre-drilled holes for toe-spikes are ready to help with cyclocross run-ups, and early-spring trail rides with heavy snowmelt.
- Ready-to-ride mountain bike and gravel shoe without the lofty price tag
- Strong nylon and rubber sole provide confident stiffness and grip
- Easy to adjust straps hold tight when you get on the pedals
- Durable upper material resists abrasions while on foot
- Toe-spike compatible for muddy trails and cyclocross racing
- Reinforced heel and toe sections take the hits for you
- Item #GIRZ33E
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.