Select Style & Size
Control the mop.
You need a cycling cap, so it may as well look good. The Giro Peloton Cap keeps it classy with a time-tested fit and modern patterns. It'll keep your hair in check and keep the sweat out of your eyes, so you can concentrate on dropping the hammer. Best of all, when you stop for coffee, everyone will know you actually ride. Consider it a modern twist on a time-tested essential.
The Giro Peloton Cap is available in one size, and in the colors Camo/black/orange, Black/white/gray, and Red/white/gray.
- A versatile cap for all your cycling adventures
- Provides moisture-wicking comfort and sun protection on warm days
- Insulates when it's chilly or windy outside
- Thin design can be worn under a helmet without bunching
- Smart seams alleviate pressure points
- Item #GIR002T
- 50% Nanobon, 50% polyester
- elastic rear panels
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
May 19, 2020
A great hat for the value
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 3"
- 225 lbs
I'm a sweater, and due to some pasty skin I also could get a sunburn from a night-light. Having short hair i'm always concerned about getting the top of my head burnt so I've tried everything from baseball caps to bandanas on my head while i ride. The thin fabric fits great under my road helmet and is very breathable. It doesn't have the heaviest sweat band but this works in it's favor as it makes it very comfortable to wear. I wore it on a 60 degree day and my head was actually cold. I have used it for running and cycling works great for both. It is hand-wash only. I would definitely recommend.