On some winter rides, a soft, insulating pair of gloves is exactly what you want — especially if you're doing steady base miles without much change in pace or terrain. But when you're racing in the cold and need to protect your hands without compromising control in the cockpit, reach for Giro's Neo Blaze Gloves.
Made with waterproof neoprene fabric on the main body, the gloves use functional materials to keep water and wind out while remaining as streamlined as possible. An extended cuff allows you to maintain coverage under your jacket or jersey, and glued seams throughout ensure no amount of winter's worst will penetrate the gloves.
- Giro's premium cycling glove for cold and wet weather
- Neoprene holds warmth without compromising dexterity
- Blind-stitched and glued waterproof seams keep you dry
- Reflective detailing for added visibility in low light
- Item #GIR00CC
- Q & A
works better in some cases
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
keeps warm but being neoprene type material of course does not breathe well so if it warms up you'll sweat in them. good dexterity so shift and break.