Select a Size
Select a Color
Like the famous best friend with which it shares a name, the Giro Monica II Gel Glove will be with you to hear about it all on the bike: breakups, job drama, and that miserable climb ahead. Plus, it'll always encourage you to stop for a coffee break with your crew, even if you've only ridden a few miles. Supple leather palms provide a steady grip on the bars in whatever weather you're riding, and airy mesh uppers wrap around your hands in a reassuring hug, while letting you breathe, of course. When you're out in the saddle for hours, the cushy Technogel palm will be there for you, cutting down on fatigue and upping the comfort for every mile you're out.
- Let this cushioned, airy glove be your best friend on the bike
- 3mm Technogel padding cushions your palms during long rides
- Light, breathable mesh uppers keep air moving on hot days
- Pittards vented leather palms add grip without trapping heat
- Reflective accents help you stay visible in low light
- Hook-and-loop closure allows you to customize fit quickly
- Item #GIR00EB
- [upper] mesh, microfiber [palm] Pittards leather
- 3mmTechnogel padding
- hook-and-loop strap
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
May 10, 2018
Runs really small!
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Ugh, I want to love these. I do love these, I will love these... if only I could figure out the sizing. Buying gloves online is tough, but I figured "Hey, I'm a small human, I wear smalls in everything else, I'll probably be a small in these gloves." But, after exchanging a small for a medium, they STILL feel too small. The padding is great, the construction seems bomber. But, I'm anticipating numbness--not from the bumpy trail, but from my hands getting squeezed half to death. So, my suggestion is to size up... maybe twice. I'm going to cross my fingers that the leather palm stretches over time. Thank goodness this style has the "tear-off finger pulls" or else I might have had to surgically remove them!