Select a size:
There’s something about classic leather that newfangled tech fabrics just can’t compete with, and that’s why the Giro LX Men’s Gloves garner so much love. Leather might sound sweaty and hot, but the LX’s upper is highly perforated for serious ventilation and breathability. The palm is made from durable but flexible Pittards leather, and Giro outfitted it with 3mm Technogel padding to reduce road vibrations during long chip-seal pavement rides and gravel grinds.
- Cycling gloves for a smooth, comfortable ride
- Pittards leather is durable yet flexible
- Perforated upper provides plenty of airflow
- Technogel padding absorbs vibration for comfy wrists
- Hook-and-loop closure for easy on and off
- Item #GIR00C7
- [palm] Pittards vented leather, [upper] Pittards Cabretta leather
- 3mm Technogel
- hook-and-loop strap
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
4 based on 10 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.