Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Ledge MIPS Helmet
When the day calls for park laps or the sporadic backcountry jump session, the Ledge MIPS Helmet offers it all, and with sleek, subdued style that looks at home hitting rails, hiking the pipe, or carving groomers. The helmet offers a snug fit that works for a variety of head shapes, and solid protection from impacts.
- Giro's do-it-all park helmet handles serious impacts
- Hardshell construction takes the brunt of major hits
- Removable, self-adjusting system dials in fit with generous flex
- MIPS technology dissipates rotational forces in certain kinds of impacts
- Earpads are removable for dropping your temp on toasty spring laps
- Ample ventilation keeps you from overheating
- Item #GIR00MC
5 based on 5 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.