Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Ledge MIPS Helmet
Giro built its Ledge Mips Helmet to effectively deal with the abuse only dedicated park riders can dish out. The Ledge's hard-shell construction will absorb multiple impacts, while the MIPS brain protection system displaces the energy from an impact. The Auto Loc 2 Fit System ensures a snug and secure fit, or it can be removed altogether when you want to wear the helmet with just a beanie beneath. Multiple vents along the top and front of the shell keep cool air circulating through and are designed to keep all Giro goggles fog-free. The skate-inspired design offers a low-profile for a clean look and easily fits under most jacket hoods.
- Skate-inspired ski and snowboard helmet is perfect for park riding
- Hard shell construction is designed to withstand use and abuse
- MIPS technology redirects the force from an impact within the helmet
- Auto Loc 2 fit system ensures the perfect fit with various face layers
- A plethora of well-placed vents offer relief when you’re working hard
- Removable fit system, ear pads, and goggle retainer offer customization
- Item #GIR009X
4.5 based on 22 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.