LA DND Limited Edtion Glove
Don't let its name confuse you, the Giro Limited Edition LA DND Glove delivers straightforward comfort and eye-catching style. The SuperFit construction ensures an ergonomic fit that uses a unique three-panel design to move as your hand does without bunching or loosening, while a grippy, durable Ax Suede synthetic leather palm holds firm on the bars confidently. Keeping comfort elevated, this glove's upper is made from a four-way-stretch fabric and features knuckle flex zones that let you move your hands freely, wick moisture, and keep you cool. Vibration-killing EVA foam patches on the palm keep your hands unbruised and stop them falling asleep, and a soft thumb patch makes for the perfect nose wipe when you're still pedaling. Plus, silicone prints on the fingertips improve dexterity and allow you to scroll through your apps to keep friends apprised of your new PR.
- Classic MTB glove with a special edition colorway
- SuperFit offers a next-to-skin feel and ergonomic comfort
- Grippy Ax Suede palm keeps your hands locked in
- EVA crash pad foam absorbs harsh impact and chatter
- Upper knuckle material wicks sweat and breathes well
- Soft thumb fabric wipes your lenses clean
- Silicone fingertips add grip and are touchscreen-compatible
- Item #GIR00JO
- Q & A
LOVE LOVE LOVE!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I cannot tell you enough how much I love these gloves. They are the perfect thickness and keep my hands warm when needed. Along with being super comfortable they are also super cute! I did notice the touchscreen fingers did not always work.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
These are designed beautifully. The colors and material choices are spot on. I have smaller hands with longer fingers and these fit like, well, a glove. The touch screen compatibility doesn't always work, but the silicon grips feel amazing for braking and shifting. I also appreciate that there is no velcro to mess with around the wrists.