Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
Jackson MIPS Helmet
For bootpacking up and skiing down, the Giro Jackson MIPS Helmet offers the protection you need and the aerodynamics to keep you up to speed. With a modern profile that creates a smooth top-shell to boost aerodynamics, the Jackson is designed to perform on fast downhill runs. Streamlined venting with Giro’s Passive Aggressive Venting system keeps air flowing into the helmet while avoiding the aerodynamic drag of wide-open vents. And a slight brim helps shape goggles to the helmet for a complete system designed for comfort and performance.
Fit and safety are central for Giro as well, and the Jackson MIPS keeps the weight down to reduce neck strain, and the Form 2 Fit system dials-in the comfort and can be adjusted with gloved hands. EPS foam and MIPS are there in case of tumbles or harder hits.
- Giro's all-mountain, freeride helmet with MIPS technology
- Modern, aerodynamic profile keeps you up to speed
- Passive Aggressive Venting system keeps air flow constant
- Polartec Powergrid internal pads wick away sweat, fight odor
- In-mold polycarbonate with EPS absorbs impact from crashes
- Ear pads are removable for washing or ditching them on warm spring days
- In Form 2 Fit system allows you to dial in the perfect fit
- Seamless goggle compatibility for a gap-free fit with Giro goggles
- Item #GIR00M5
5 based on 3 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.