New Styles, More Savings:
Select a size:
Envi MIPS Helmet - Women's
The Envi MIPS Helmet is one of Giro's lightest helmets, and it has the added benefit of Giro's all-new Spherical technology powered by MIPS. MIPS blew all of us away with its slip-plane liner that rotates independently to absorb angular impacts, and Spherical technology opts out the plastic liner for two layers of foam instead. The foam layers utilize a ball-and-socket design instead of a slip-plane design to give all the benefits of the original MIPS design without feeling the plastic liner in your hair, and they offer versatile impact absorption from high- and low-speed impacts.
Spherical is also lighter and more breathable, and Giro added a Polartec lining for extreme breathability and performance-oriented moisture management. Combine that lining with stacked vents that you can adjust with a Thermostat Control switch, and you can keep comfy and safe all spring as well as winter. The ear pads provide plush warmth, and you can remove them when it's warmer. Its In Form 2 Fit System utilizes a glove-friendly dial and chin strap with magnetic buckle for easy, secure adjustments. The helmet is compatible with Giro's autio systems from Outdoor Tech, and it's seamlessly compatible with Giro goggles.
- One of Giro's lightest helmets for skiing and snowboarding
- Spherical technology powered by MIPS for enhanced angular protection
- Polartec lining offers air permeable moisture management
- In Form 2 Fit System includes back dial and magnetic chin strap
- Thermostat Control with Stack Ventilation ensures solid airflow
- Removable ear pads lined in plush padding for wintery warmth
- Compatible with Giro audio systems by Outdoor Tech
- Seamless compatibility with all Giro goggles
- Item #GIRZ32I