Select a size:
From the towering peaks of British Columbia to the forested glades of Vermont, the Giro Ella Goggle delivers a female-specific fit, unobstructed field of view, and quick-change lens system for rapidly adjusting to conditions. The Ella offers a new-school take on classic cylindrical design, with Expansion View Technology for an unobstructed field of vision.
The quick-change lens system features four snap pins and self-locating magnets, so you can quickly pop off the lens and snap in another without prying excessively. Two included lenses allow you to quickly adjust to changing alpine conditions. Both are Vivid lenses by Zeiss, ensuring optical clarity and conditions-specific tint. One lens is suited for all-around lighting and sunnier days, whereas the other is perfect for low-light and stormy days where flat lighting makes skiing difficult.
- New-school take on classic cylindrical goggles
- Sports a female-specific design with medium fit
- Quick-change lens system with snap pins and magnets
- Cylindrical Vivid lens by Zeiss for optical clarity
- All-around/sunny + low-light Vivid lenses included
- Anti-fog lens coating prevents condensation
- Triple-layer foam for a plush, conforming fit
- Seamless compatibility with all Giro helmets
- Item #GIRZ32H
- cylindrical Vivid lens by Zeiss
- Interchangeable Lens
- yes, quick-change system with bonus low-light lens
- Technical Features
- quick-change lens system, Giro Helmet compatibility, anti-fog lens coating, triple-layer face foam, EVAK venting
- Expansion View Technology
- Face Size
- Case Included
- microfiber bag
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.