Select style & size:Select options
Leave your mark on the mountain.
From the towering peaks of British Columbia to the forested glades of Vermont, the Giro Women's Ella Goggle delivers a female-specific fit, unobstructed field of view, and quick-change lens system for rapidly adjusting to conditions. The Ella offers a new-school take on classic cylindrical design, with Expansion View Technology for an unobstructed field of vision.
The quick-change lens system features four snap pins and self-locating magnets, so you can quickly pop off the lens and snap in another without prying excessively. Two included lenses allow you to quickly adjust to changing alpine conditions. Both are Vivid lenses by Zeiss, ensuring optical clarity and conditions-specific tint. One lens is suited for all-around lighting and sunnier days, whereas the other is perfect for low-light and stormy days where flat lighting makes skiing difficult.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- New-school take on classic cylindrical goggles
- Sports a female-specific design with medium fit
- Quick-change lens system with snap pins and magnets
- Cylindrical Vivid lens by Zeiss for optical clarity
- All-around/sunny + low-light Vivid lenses included
- Anti-fog lens coating prevents condensation
- Triple-layer foam for a plush, conforming fit
- Seamless compatibility with all Giro helmets
- Item #GIR00F8
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I love these goggles, They are comfortable and look super cool! I wore the low light lens and they are perfect! They fit with my Giro helmet seamlessly! Antifog works and I have not had any issue with them!
Love the wide angle view and easy to change out the lenses.
Good looking google that fit perfectly with my Helmut. It comes with two lenses that are interchangeable.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
These goggles fit perfectly with my Giro Era helmet and they look great. Came with 2 lenses and they are super easy to interchange. Probably going to invest in a darker lens. 10/10 would recommend to a friend...but do I really want them to look as cool as I do?