Select style & size:Select options
From the towering peaks of British Columbia to the forested glades of Vermont, the Giro Women's Ella Goggle delivers a female-specific fit, unobstructed field of view, and quick-change lens system for rapidly adjusting to conditions. The Ella offers a new-school take on classic cylindrical design, with Expansion View Technology for an unobstructed field of vision.
The quick-change lens system features four snap pins and self-locating magnets, so you can quickly pop off the lens and snap in another without prying excessively. Two included lenses allow you to quickly adjust to changing alpine conditions. Both are Vivid lenses by Zeiss, ensuring optical clarity and conditions-specific tint. One lens is suited for all-around lighting and sunnier days, whereas the other is perfect for low-light and stormy days where flat lighting makes skiing difficult.
- New-school take on classic cylindrical goggles
- Sports a female-specific design with medium fit
- Quick-change lens system with snap pins and magnets
- Cylindrical Vivid lens by Zeiss for optical clarity
- All-around/sunny + low-light Vivid lenses included
- Anti-fog lens coating prevents condensation
- Triple-layer foam for a plush, conforming fit
- Seamless compatibility with all Giro helmets
- Item #GIR00F8
- cylindrical Vivid lens by Zeiss
- Interchangeable Lens
- yes, quick-change system with bonus low-light lens
- Technical Features
- quick-change lens system, Giro Helmet compatibility, anti-fog lens coating, triple-layer face foam
- Expansion View Technology
- Face Size
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
December 23, 2019
Best goggles I've ever used
- I've put it through the wringer
I've been using the Axis for 2 seasons now and I can't imagine ever using another goggle (aside from my other Giros). The quick lens change system makes it so easy to transition from bluebird to storm days and the Vivid lens technology makes it so easy to see no matter the conditions. I never get issues with fogging either and the lenses are pretty durable–mine are almost scratch-free after 2 seasons. Plus, they're stylish, low-profile, and fit perfectly with my Giro helmet. These are the best goggles ever!
December 11, 2019
Like a loving hug for your eyes
- I've put it through the wringer
I absolutely love Giro goggles! I have been wearing the Ella and Contact for the past 2 years and have nothing but positive things to say. Fit is perfect for my smaller face. The quick change 2 lens system is perfect for all conditions. I was rocking these bad boys over 100+ days last year with no issues. The lighter lens is perfect for low light or even night riding at Brighton Resort. Lets be honest girls, when paired with the Giro helmets they look the coolest too. (No dreaded Jerry Gap!) Trust me you will be happy in these!
March 13, 2019
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I love these goggles, They are comfortable and look super cool! I wore the low light lens and they are perfect! They fit with my Giro helmet seamlessly! Antifog works and I have not had any issue with them!
February 11, 2019
Love the wide angle view and easy to change out the lenses.
November 30, 2018
Good looking google that fit perfectly with my Helmut. It comes with two lenses that are interchangeable.
January 19, 2018
- I've used it several times
These goggles fit perfectly with my Giro Era helmet and they look great. Came with 2 lenses and they are super easy to interchange. Probably going to invest in a darker lens. 10/10 would recommend to a friend...but do I really want them to look as cool as I do?