Gloves for getting down and dirty.
- Mountain biking gloves with attitude
- Durable fabric wicks moisture, breathes, and ventilates with mesh
- Super Fit design with four-way stretch fabric for dexterity
- EVA crash padding takes the impact when you ride through branches
- Ax Suede synthetic leather palm lends a good grip
- Touchscreen-compatible finger tips
- Item #GIR00IW
- Q & A
Well made, comfortable, extra touches
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 205lbs
Clipped the tags on these and threw them on for the Texas Hundred ride just outside of Austin. 100 miles of sweat, dirt, and allergy induced nasal discharge - these guys worked great.
No padding to speak of but the have ample area to wipe your brow or nose. Seams are well stitched and the grip is excellent (the grippers also double as motivation for post-ride grub - you'll see what I mean).
Design is understated but beats the heck out of a plain color glove. Fit is pretty much on par with most major brands.