- Masterfully crafted cycling jersey for versatile comfort
- Stretchy materials offer breathable, wicking performance
- Form-fitting design keeps performance fibers close to skin
- Mesh panels boost cooling ventilation
- Multiple pockets securely carry tubes, water, gels, and phone
- Reflective details give you enhanced visibility
- Item #GIR00H1
- Q & A
Giro did a really good job
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
We all know that Giro kills it when it comes to shoes and helmets, but they're a new entry to the apparel world. I've been out in my Giro kit a couple of times now, and I'm really impressed! The fit is almost perfect, but slightly longer sleeves would be nice. The model must have pretty short arms, because I'm pretty average and I've got a few inches of clearance between the end of the sleeve and my elbow. I really can't critique much else! I'm gonna give it 4 stars because they're asking more than Assos does for an SS.Equipe jersey, and I still think that would be my pick.
Sizing is pretty standard. I fit best in a small. (I typically wear a medium in small brands like Assos, Sportful, and Castelli, and a small in almost everything else.)
Be sure to contact me directly at email@example.com if you have more questions!