The time is now.
- Masterfully-designed road cycling bib shorts for every ride
- Italian fabrics deliver a compressive, breathable, stretchy fit
- Mesh panels enhance ventilation and wicking performance
- Plush chamois cushions and protects against impact and chatter
- Lumbar panel provides support to your lower back
- Reflectivity throughout gives you added visibility
- Radio pocket stashes your phone or GPS device
- Leg grippers secure the fit all ride long
- Item #GIR00H2
- Q & A
Coming up short for being too short
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I really like the Chrono Pro bibs. The materials are excellent. Both the exterior fabrics and chamois have a premium hand, breathe well, and look nice. The straps are great, and even the compression is dead on perfect. The kicker is that they're cut a couple of inches too short on the leg. Call it a phase, but at the moment long Lycra is in style. If Giro updates them to fall a little closer to the knee, I think we might have a serious Assos contender. Sizing is pretty consistent with anything else. I wear a medium in Pearl, Girodana, and Assos, and that's where I felt at home in the Chrono bibs.
Feel free to get in touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any more questions!