Brisk early spring and late fall days present a conundrum of glove choice that usually leaves us with either numb fingers or roasting palms and struggling to find the perfect balance of cool weather paw coverage. Giro's Blaze II Gloves may be just what we've been looking for to fill that in-between season gap in our glove collection, with mid-weight insulation and a soft, fleecy interior that balances warmth and breathability to bridge the temperature gap without any unnecessary bulk. Whether you're rolling out for a day in the dirt, pinning on a number at a local 'cross race, or lining up at the first practice criterium of the year, these glove will keep your fingers warm and protected from the chill.
- Long-fingered gloves for chilly days
- Mid-weight insulation is ideal for brisk fall and spring rides
- Soft fleecy lining provides warmth
- Durable Clarino palm
- Silicone detailing improves grip on bars
- Item #GIR00EY
- [palm] clarino, [upper] insulated soft shell, [interior] X-Static AGrid
- Recommended Use
- cycling, mountain bike
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
November 5, 2020
- I've used it several times
- True to size
The seams ripped after the second ride, and these don't block wind well. My fingers got very cold when riding in mid 30 degree weather.