Ride off during the playoffs.
Keeping the noggin warm is pretty important when it's cold out as we lose quite a bit of heat from our heads. For proof, just scan the sidelines of a January football game at Lambeau Field and you'll witness players whose heads appear to be simmering. Since we create our own windchill, cyclists can't afford to dump heat like that, so we reach for Giro's Balaclava to stay warm and comfortable When the mercury drops and we're still itching to get a ride in while everyone else is indoors watching the playoffs.
The scuba-style hood fits easily under helmets and is convertible to cover just the neck or offer coverage for the face, too. The 4-way stretch microfleece is super comfortable, restriction free, and super soft on the skin. The rear of the balaclava has a slit to allow pony-tail access.
- A cold-weather balaclava for cycling during football season
- Microfleece adds warmth without overheating
- Scuba-style hood for use as a neck gaiter or face mask
- Ponytail compatible design lets your locks fly in the wintery wind
- Item #GIR00F0
- Recommended Use
- cyclocross, gravel, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?