Select style & size:Select options
The cornerstone of clear vision.
The Giro Axis Goggles feature an unobstructed field of view combined with Giro’s quick-change lens system (two lenses included) for speedy swaps when stormy weather threatens to obstruct your vision. This lens system features four snap pins and self-locating magnets, so you can quickly pop off your lens and snap in another without prying excessively or worrying about moisture coming through the lens-to-frame interface.
The Axis Goggles are a hybrid between Giro’s popular Block and Contact Goggles, providing a modern take on the classic cylindrical design. Giro’s Expansion View Technology drastically increases your field of view, so you can easily locate on-snow obstacles, avoid upcoming cliff lines in the trees, and steer around skiers and riders jutting into your path on groomers.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Spherical goggles adapt to almost any light conditions
- Frameless design with Expansion View Technology
- Quick-change lens system with snap pins and magnets
- One low-light lens and one all-conditions lens included
- Cylindrical Vivid lens by Zeiss for optical clarity
- Anti-fog lens coating prevents condensation
- Seamless compatibility with all Giro Helmets
- Medium fit is ideal for a wide range of users
- Item #GIR00F2
- Q & A
On the money
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Super clean style, plenty of rad colorways and a super - ez lens change. Picked these up in black to go with a black Giro Range MIPS helmet and digging the combo.
I can see clearly now the frame is gone.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
My first pair of frameless goggles and I love them! They are bigger than I thought they would be and bigger than what I would normally wear, but I have actually come to like them a lot. They look good and feel awesome on my face. Would recommend if you are looking for a bigger stylish goggle.