Why We Like The Giro Arc Mid Short
For those triple-digit temperature rides where we know we don't need knee pads or we're heading out for a rip around on the gravel bike, we grab the Giro Arc Mid Short. This versatile 5-inch short is built from a durable polyester ripstop material that efficiently wicks away sweat to keep us cool and dry all ride long, and a zippered thigh pocket holds a snack or our keys securely no matter how rough the trail gets. Plus the shorter inseam lets us transition from trail to town for a few tacos and beers without having to change in the parking lot.
- Ultra-light MTB short for quick trail loops and gravel rides
- Bluesign Approved ripstop fabric is durable and virtually silent
- 5in inseam is ideal for knee pad-free days and weekend coffee rides
- Three pockets allow us to stow trail essentials and snacks
- Hook and loop waist adjustment lets us lock in a secure fit
- Item #GIRZ35X
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved
- 100% polyester ripstop, DWR treatment
- 2 hand, 1 secure zippered
- exterior waist adjustment tabs, belt loops
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- trail, cross-country, gravel
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help