Apeckx II Shoes
You have a genuine passion for cycling and don’t want to throw in the towel to settle for the same monotone cycling shoes that make your sport seem like an afterthought. The Giro Apeckx II road shoe treats you to classic two-tone design that goes well with any of your favorite kits. A trusted ratchet buckle pairs with mid-foot hook-and-loop straps to dial fit, and the EVA medium support arch offers finely tuned comfort. Mount your compatible 3-bolt cleats and feed your passion while while a DuPont Zytel nylon sole feeds your hard-earned watts to the pedals.
- Streamlined shoes for efficient road cycling
- EVA midsole provides arch support for comfort
- DuPont Zytel sole transfers energy efficiently
- Microfiber and mesh upper allows air to flow
- Ratchet buckle and hook-and-loop straps secure the fit
- Item #GIR00AM
- Q & A
Great shoe --- second pair in 3 years.
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: 46.5
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 210lbs
My first pair was size 46. Ordered 46.5 and is a little tight. May want to order 1 full size larger than you normally wear.