Made for those early and late season mountain bike rides, dawn patrol missions, or anytime the weather might be fickle comes the Men's Ambient Jacket from Giro. And since Giro instills style into every piece of clothing it makes and it possesses a relaxed fit, this jacket doesn't look out of place off the bike either. The addition of its hood, which can fit over a helmet, extends its warmth and you'll find yourself wearing this jacket quite a bit.
The star of the show is its 4-way stretch, 3-layer windproof material that has a cozy thermal fleece back for insulation. Giro claims a 10,000mm waterproof rating which will help to keep you dry on damp trails while its inner sleeve cuffs further thwart water intrusion, keep body heat in, and plays well with winter gloves. On the sides of the jacket, you get zippered hand pockets for storing ride essentials or parking your hands while waiting at the trailhead or your buddy's mid-ride repair. Rounding out the features is its 3M reflective details, enhancing your visibility to motorists as you head back to your car or home from the food truck lot.
- Giro's jacket for hitting up trails when its damp and cool
- 3-layer construction keeps wind and water out
- Thermal fleece lining adds warmth and wicks moisture
- An over-the-helmet hood adds additional comfort
- Zippered hand pocket keeps essentials safe and hands warm
- Reflective logo boost visibility when heading back to the trailhead
- The relaxed cut works on and off the bike
- Item #GIR00IJ