Select a Size
Select a Color
Winter Neoprene Glove
Taking design cues from wetsuits, Giordana employed neoprene insulation in the Winter Neoprene Glove to keep your hands wrapped in warm comfort when battling cold, wet conditions on winter-weather rides. A stretchy cuff does its part by sealing out the elements, while pull tags help make for an easy on and off. Plus, Giordana gave the palm a hexagonal grip print to lock onto your bars securely, even as the snow starts to fall.
- Cold-weather cycling gloves designed for protection in winter
- Neoprene material insulates your hand in cold, wet conditions
- Hexagonal grip print gives a firm, reliable grip on your bars
- Pull tags help you put on and take off these gloves easily
- Item #GIO00BT
- neoprene (3mm), [palm] hexagon grip
- slip-on with pull tag
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
February 19, 2020
Are these gloves open cell neoprene or closed cell neoprene? Are they breathable?